CALL FOR ARTISTS AND DESIGNERS!
Make Fashion from Trash... Trashion!
Submissions now open to participate in Habitat for Humanity’s 2nd Trashion Show held during the Raise the Roof Auction on October 7th, 2021.
Cash prize $150 for 1st place & $100 for the runner-up!
- Design an original outfit, individually or as a team, that is durable enough to be worn throughout the show
- At least 75% of your outfit must be created from trash, reclaimed or recycled material that can safely be worn on the body.
- You may use, but are not limited to, plastic, paper, card-
board, metal, glass, fabric or other would be discarded materials
- Designers must provide a model to wear each outfit
- Photographs of existing work or sketches of proposed design: front, back, & side of outfit
- Description of the materials to be used to create your garment
- Your submission with $40 entry fee must be received by September 15th, 2021
If you’re ready to enter your design, but still have questions, please feel free to contact Hillary Pritchard at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Hillary at 360.715.9170, Ext. 2020.
If you’re ready to enter, please fill out the online application form below.