Drop off donations at our Store
We love donations at Habitat! Every donation helps us build more affordable housing in Whatcom County.
It’s easy to drop off your donations of new and gently used furniture, housewares, and building supplies at our store. Recycling and reusing is a big part of the Habitat Mission. Simply drive around to the back of our Store (1825 Cornwall Avenue, Bellingham) to our loading dock. We offer the following Store drop-off donation hours for your convenience:
Monday: 9 am to 4 pm
Tuesday through Friday: 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
Please note the following:
- There’s no need to call head. Just come to our Store!
- We have helpful Store staff available to assist you in unloading. Please wait for our staff to help you. Ask for help if you need it. If there’s a line, please wait for Store staff before you start unloading.
- Don’t leave any donation unattended on our loading dock during the donation hours listed above.
- Please don’t leave any donations outside the Store after hours.
- We’re happy to offer you a tax-deductible receipt. Please ask.
Note: Habitat reserves the right to decline the donation of any item.
About donating matresses
We do accept gently used bed mattresses and box-springs as long as they have no stains or tears. However, we must charge a $10 fee per mattress or box-spring in order to sanitize them.
For a full description of the donations we can, and cannot, accept, click the button below.