When You Give You Build
The Carpenters Club offers you an easy and convenient way to help build affordable housing right here in Whatcom County. Your monthly recurring donations create a reliable stream of funding to building safe, affordable homes in partnership with working families. Giving over time with automatic monthly payments from your credit card, debit card, or bank account is:
Even $10 per month adds up to a big impact on affordable housing
Carpenters Club Benefits
- 15% off all purchases made at the Habitat Store
- 50% off all purchases made at the Habitat Store during our annual Carpenters Club Promo Month
- One free ticket to our annual Raise the Roof Auction
- Free admission to our DIY events
- Invitation to all Habitat home dedications, including exclusive pre-dedication home tours
- The life-long gratitude of every family and individual who achieves the dream of homeownership through Habitat Whatcom
Call 360.715.9170 Ext. 1013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to join our carpenters club today!
Who can afford stable housing?
In the U.S.:
18% of households earn wages at poverty level or below.
24% are struggling to make ends meet, falling between poverty wages and the basic cost of living.
In Whatcom County:
42% earn less then the basic cost of living
82k cannot afford adequate shelter
Affordable home ownership has the power to lift families out of poverty and into self-reliance where they can grow their futures with stability.
Safe, Decent, Affordable
At Habitat we don’t aim for glamorous.
We aim for longevity, both in livability and affordability. We build safe, healthy, energy-
efficient homes that families can easily maintain over time.
Since 1988 we’ve completed 37 ground-up builds, 5 repair projects and housed over 150 people.
We’re Currently Working On:
- A 52-unit townhome project in partnership with Kulshan Community Land Trust
- Our 38th ground-up build with Linda Clow in Acme
- The relocation and renovation of the a modular home
donated by Roger Jobs
- A partnership with Catholic Community Services to
combat local homelessness
With several other homebuyers hard at work on their pre-construction requirements, we’ll soon be adding to the list!